Endroit / Work place: Task Micro-Electronics Inc.
Kirkland, Qc, H9H 4M7
Position: Production Operator
Task Micro-Electronics Inc. located in Kirkland is seeking a motivated individual to join our team for a permanent full time position. Production Operators report to the Production Manager. They have dexterity for electronics manufacturing. Soldering, electronic printing and electronic testing experience are a major asset. Practical training is given internally. TASK Micro-Electronics Inc. is a leading microelectronics manufacturing and engineering firm founded in 1987 specializing in the miniaturization, design & manufacture of custom microelectronic circuits. TASK offers unique electronic packaging design services for the medical, military, avionic, sensor and high end industrial markets.
Requirements and working conditions:
• Educational level: Secondary 5 completed
• Years of experience related to the job offer: Soldering, printing, testing micro-electronic experience an asset.
• Description of qualifications: These individuals must be detailed-oriented. They have good dexterity and must be comfortable to work in a clean and controlled environment. They must be organized and process-oriented. These people are responsible for following manual configuration of complex electronic products. They have skills for soldering and electronic interconnections. Experience in electronic printing on ceramic and electronic testing is an asset.
• Languages asked for: spoken : French and English / Written: French and English
• Salary offered: According to experience
• Number of hours per week: 40h00
• Job status: Permanent, full time, day or evening as required
• Job start date: As soon as possible
• Means of communication: E-mail : email@example.com