Endroit / Work place: Task Micro-Electronics Inc.
Kirkland, Qc, H9H 4M7
Position: Quality Control Inspector
Number of position: 2 (1 day, 1 evening)
Task Micro-Electronics Inc. located in Kirkland is seeking a motivated individual to join our team for a permanent full time position. The Quality control inspector report to the Quality Assurance Manager. The candidate has a background as a Q.C. inspector in the electronics industry. The position includes the following assignments: perform visual and mechanical inspection on a variety of micro-electronic assemblies. Inspection covers PCB and ceramic thick film substrates, electronic and optical components, chips, wirebonds and a variety of components. TASK Micro-Electronics Inc. is a leading microelectronics manufacturing and engineering firm founded in 1987 specializing in the miniaturization, design & manufacture of custom microelectronic circuits. TASK offers unique electronic packaging design services for the medical, military, avionic, sensor and high end industrial markets.
Requirements and working conditions:
- Educational level: Secondary 5 completed
- Years of experience related to the job offer: 3 to 5 years of experience
- Description of qualifications: any combination of education and technical experience will be considered. Experience in the electronics manufacturing industry with experience of 3 years in Quality Control activities. Experience with bare silicon chips and wirebonding an asset. Knowledge of IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-600. Familiarity with MIL-STD-883 inspection and test methods an asset.
- Languages asked for: spoken : French and English / Written: French and English
- Salary offered: According to experience
- Number of hours per week: 40h00
- Job status: Permanent, full time, day and evening
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Means of communication: E-mail : email@example.com