Founded in 1987, TASK Microelectronics Inc. is a high technology company specializing in the design and manufacturing of miniaturized electronics for the Medical, Military, Avionic, Sensor and High end industrial markets.
TASK offers unique electronic packaging design services coupled with advanced process engineering capabilities to ensure we offer our customers a well designed, validated & manufacturable product.
We have a long standing relationship with a majority of our customers having worked with us for 15+ years. They include fortune 500 companies as well as start-up ventures firms.
We offer a wide range of services including but not limited to:
- Thickfilm substrate design & Manufacturing
- Wire-bonding down to 0.7 mil
- FR4, Flex and all exotic substrate technologies
- Imaging packaging (Medical, Military, Industrial)
- High density interconnects
- Die attach (Flip Chip, BGA, stacked die, …)
TASK’s design and manufacturing facility is located in Montreal, Canada and have been servicing customers worldwide for close to 30 years.